We invite you to become a member of this active Society!
Membership entitles you to participate in as many events as you want - from simply attending, to volunteering at events to make it extra special for yourself, others and our community. There are also several subgroups ("Untergruppen") to join if you wish, including:
- Victoria Harmony Choir
- Victoria Edelweiss Dancers
- Victoria Accordion Club
Other activities include:
- Volunteering for various activities: event planning and help, such as working in the kitchen, set up/take down of the hall for events; community events like: Saanich Fair
- Participate in fun activities and events: play games like chess and skat; play board games; watch German TV; enjoy soccer; attend concerts and dances; take German lessons; watch movies (with cake & coffee); or take in the Christmas Fair in November
- Members only events: e.g., Family Picnic
- Oktoberfest, Oktoberfest, Oktoberfest! Need we say more?
- Dances, concerts - you name it...we have something for everyone.
We have a very active program throughout the year, concerts, dances, Oktoberfests, social gatherings, etc. We have a full program, but only with your ongoing support. Please get involved! We look forward to seeing you!
Members receive the newsletter “Das Echo” every three months to keep you up to date of all the activities.
Members are entitled to discounts on advertising in "Das Echo" and on rental of the Club facility.
Membership forms are available at the Edelweiss Club or by downloading the form here.
Please pay by cash or by cheque made out to Victoria Edelweiss Club.
The Member cards will be mailed with an upcoming issue of Das Echo, so please don‘t worry if you don‘t get yours right away. We are trying to save postage costs. Thank you for your renewal!
If you wish to receive future issues of Das Echo by e-mail, please make sure you include your e-mail address along with your payment.
Adult (19-64) $53.00
Senior (65+) $44.00
Youth (<19) $21.50
(2 adults/couple + dependent children < age 19)